Question

KNEE PAIN WHEN CYCLING & SPINNING
I HAVE BEEN CYCLING & SPINNING FOR 3 WEEKS BUT EXPERIENCE PAIN BEHIND MY KNEES AFTER EXERCISE WHICH LASTS FOR A FEW DAYS.
THE INSTRUCTOR HAS ALTERED THE POSITION OF MY SPINNING BIKE - IS THIS THE ONLY CAUSE OF POSSIBLE PAIN BEHIND THE KNEES? I AM NOT SURE IF MY POSITION ON MY ROAD BIKE IS CORRECT OR NOT?

Hi Kerry

I suggest you go to a reputable cycling shop to check the set-up of your road bike, since perhaps this is a problem too. If the pain, still doesn't go away, despite changed bike set-up, you should consult your doctor to make sure there is no underlying injury.

Good luck.