Question

Knee Replacement
Hi Dr,I would like to know what sports one can take part in after having a knee replacement?
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

I will forward the question on to our knee expert and hope you will receive an answer very soon. My initial response will be that joint replacements in general are not performed to return people to their sport but to relieve their pain. One has to accept that after any joint replacement the patient should consider a life-style modification to try and preserve the new artificial joint for as long as possible.