Question

3h ago

Knie
Ek oefen elke dag vir ' n uur ... stap, draf of ry fiets. My regter knie maak die aakligste geluid as ek trappe klim ... grrrrts ... grrrrrrts ... dis baie grillerig en mense kyk eintlik om as ek agter hul trappe klim. Maar dit is glad nie seer nie. Wat kan dit wees? Dis al vir ' n jaar lank so.

HI Maria

I think you need to see someone about it. It's very difficult for me to say what the cause might be. It might not even be a problem (apart from the terrible sound), but it could be that in the future it develops into a problem. That's something that you have to look at and unfortunately, I can't help over the internet, so you should see a physio, or a doctor who deals with knee injuries.