Question

Knock-kneed
My daughter of 3 years old seems to be knock-kneed. She is a bit plumbish and when she stands with her legs together, her knees would touch and her legs below the knees would go outwards. Is this reason for concern?

Chaz, I doubt that it’s reason for concern if it doesn’t hamper her running and playing. Most children start of a bit bowlegged and then round about 18 months to 2 years it starts going over into knock-knees. Most cases (even the severe ones) will correct spontaneously by the age of 9. If you’re worried about skeletal abnormalities, an x-ray will give you all the answers you need. Good luck.