Question

kougoed
I want to know if drinking tea made from kougoed or as I believe its also called, kanna, is dangerous and can I also smoke it instead of tabacco. Will it be less damaging? I' ve also asked the cyberdoc if smoking rooibos tea would be better than smoking tabacco, but she couldn' t really give me an answer and I think this is more your kind of field. Please excuse me if it seems that I' m asking the same question twice to two different experts, but I just really actually want to know about the kougoed...
Natural health
natural health

you should not be smoking period - it does not matter what. it affects the lungs and you are inhaling burnt residue.

Dr Debbie