Question

kreatinien
I had some blood test doen. They said their was "kreatinien in my uriensuur" should i be worried for I went on the net and they said it had to do with you kidneys but I could not quiet understand.And what does lae koolidraat toleransie mean.
Thanks for all your help

Lost, somewhere something got lost in the translation as I also don’t know what ”kreatinien in my uriensuur” means. The best would be to get all the results, scan or type them and mail them to me at cyberdoctor@mweb.co.za. You can just contact your doctor or the laboratory that did the tests and ask them for a copy. Once you mailed them to me, please post a new question as I can’t get back to your old (this one) question. Good luck.