Question

Labxchowxgsd

I am now really at wits end. I have a 4 month old lab x chow x gsd. a lovely little bitch so full of energy and so playful. BUT so destructive. I do not have a living room set anymore.... she destroyed it, I dont want to give her away, but moaning doesnt help either... she wets her self when I do that. I cannot leave her outside, because of the neighbours terrorising my dogs. She does have a friend an older lab x and lots of toys. So it cant be that she is bored. She is the worst gardener ever :-) she eats grass dig holes in them, bring me flowers. even fetch the neigbors newspaper and bring it to us, just to chew it up in the living room. I love her to bits but how to train such a dog?? Any ideas??????
cybervet

Is she more destructive when you are not there? Try using a DAP vapouriser where she spends most of her day. You will need to take her to school to train her to respond to voice commands.