Question

lack of affection
My wife is not affectionate and due to the lack of affection i stopped having sex with her i.e. 2 months. On Sunday we made love but b4 we began I asked her if she misses not having sex. She said yes ... We made love ... the question is - why must i talk about it b4 she even discusses that she misses love making. Last night (tuesday) i touched her again but she uttered that she is tired. It' s amazing that about 10 minutes later our son called her and she played with him ...

Personally i had enough bcoz you cannot repeat the same topic and nothing happens. any suggestions ...bcoz currently i' m contemplating stopping having sex with her &  maybe sleep in separate beds.

The problem is not the sex - its your relationship - see a marriage counsellor to try to work out what the real problem is. The sex is just a symptom