Question

Lack of Energy
About 6 months ago I was involved in a accident .My right leg was broken in two places and knee shattered.Since the accident I stay tired and seem to have no energy as opposed before the accident.Before the accident I consumed a fair amount of beer every week +/_ 6 quarts or more sometimes.I stopped after the accident and has not touched any alchol what so ever since.
How do I regain my enery levels again and what was the cause of me losing it,the accident or the sudden stop in beer consumption?
rehabilitation after injury

From an accident that severe you probably have a significant amount of muscle atrophy and weakness which would account for some of your lack of strength and energy to perform activities. However, I would recommend you see your GP to check for any other abnormalities ie: lack of iron, thyroid problems, etc in an attempt to improve your energy. Lack of beer consumption definitely would not have contributed to your energy loss, if anything, this should have increased your energy levels.