Question

Lack of interest in sex
My husband to be has dramatically lost interest in sex. And I am dead worried because he is not opening up to me. He sleeps till in the morning, but out of the blue he will caress, hold and kiss but when we have to engage to action then he will show signs of no interest with lot os stress. Please help
sexologist

Loss of interest in sex and lack of follow through could have several origins - stress, Heath, depression, relationship dynamic, fear, etc. it could be worth your while to address it by seeking the help of a medical doctor to address the physiological side of things and then also the guidance of a psychologist to explore ways that you as a couple could rekindle your intimacy with and without sex - just bonding with ones other on all levels again.