Question

Lack of proper equipment for strength training
Being in Swaziland, I do not have access to all the machines mentioned in your descriptions of the strength exercises. That provides a problem for exercises for the back, chest and shoulders, as all of them mention some sort of machine. Could you recommend alternative exercises for those areas. I have an incline bench, dumb bells of various weights and a bar bell, if that helps
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi Hanlie

Click on Shape up for Summer on the home page. This is a home-based exercise programme which should provide all the solutions for you.

Good luck!