Question

Lactose
I am sensitive for dairy products. Should I also aviod lactose?

Lettie, it all depends on what in the dairy products you’re sensitive to. Lactose is the “sugar” in dairy products that people are sensitive to, but you may be sensitive to anything in dairy products. I can’t think of many instances where the one would go without the other, but I suppose you can try taking lactose on its own (lactose tolerance test) and see what happens. If it causes abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea, you know it’s the lactose you’re sensitive to. Good luck.