Question

Lactose intolerance - coeliacs disease similarities???
I asked a question about my coeliacs disease I could not keep in control and you advised me to see a gastroenterologist (spelling????) I did so and was tested for lactose intolerance and tested positive to this? The coeliacs disease was never proved conclusivly and I would like to know if this has not been the problem all along? Do the two have similarities as bread and batters have milk in them? I would also like to know if Lactose intolerance can be contributing to my continuing thrush problem?
My doctor is away at the moment and I have been told that he will be sending me to a dietician but I would like to know out of curiosity.

Spider, the lactose intolerance may definitely be to blame for your symptoms. I suppose the only way to know for sure would be to follow the diet and see if your symptoms disappear. If it does, you will have your answer. Good luck.