Question

Lameness in arms post workout
I have been having lameness in my arms after I workout feeling as if it comes from a pinch in the shoulder as well as sometimes feeling as if I''m still training with a bit of chest pain for a few hours after. I have been doing vigorous exercise and I''m not sure if this is normal. I am 22 years old with no previous/inherent medical conditions. Should I be concerned about this?

Cardiologist
Cardiologist

Dear Roxanne

The lameness and pain that you describe are nothing to do with your heart and are simply muscular or skeletal symptoms related to exercise. If you are concerned, please see your doctor, but I very much doubt that there is any cause for concern.

Best wishes. JT.