Question

Laparoscopy
I recently had a Laparaoscopy to clear mild endometriosis and i had a Polyp removed from my uterus. I have not started my period and wondered if this is a normal side effect. I was advised not to have intercourse for the first 2 weeks and have only had intercourse on day 24 of my cycle which means that it is unlikely that i could be pregnant. Please advise whether this could indicate a complication or whether it is normal.

thank you.

You can have a missed period after a D&C (which would have been done to remove the polyp). You don't say how long overdue your period is, but this could be a normal side effect.