Question

Largactil and pregnancy
Hi please tell me
1.is it possible to have miscarriages after using Largactil for a long time say 3-4 years? (not during pregnancy though).
2. I have milk secretion and my period seems to have decreased from 5 days down to 2-3. How long would it take for milk secretion to stop and for my period to return to normal.

If you stop the Largactil before falling pregnant, miscarriage should not be an issue.
If the milk secretion is thought to be due to the Largactil, it should stop within a month or two of discontinueing it. Your period may take a bit longer to normalise.