Question

laser for streach marks
hi cyberDoc, i ahev recently lost about 15kg's and have 5 more to go before i reach my goal weight, im 21 yrs old, but i have have ugly streach marks on my shoulders which means i'm not able to wear halter necks and such tops, even after my wieght loss.I've heard that laser treatment is used to get rid of the streach marks, could you tell me more about this or any other way of getting rid of streach marks that works.
WORRIED.
thank you.

Worried, it all depends on how bad the stretch marks are. These days they can do wonders, but those big blue-purplish ones are very difficult to get rid of. I suppose you’ve already tried vitamin E cream and Bio-oil® and that you’re now looking for something more drastic. There are truckloads full of creams and potions that promise to take them away, but most of them have disappointing results. The best would probably be to see a dermatologist that specializes in this kind of thing or of course a plastic surgeon. Good luck.