Question

Last 6 kgs
I just cant seem to loose the last (needed) 6kgs. I spin 5 times a week for 45 mins and I am on a balanced diet. Any suggestions? I've tried almost everything

Dear Gerkiss
It is difficult to shed the last few kg during a slimming regimen. The best solution is not to take all kinds of slimming pills or potions (see my reply below to Reader), but to stick to your diet and the exercise. The latter is still the best metabolic stimulant available. You could try cutting down on your fat intake a bit to see if this can give you the impetus to start losing again.
Hang in there