Question

Last Day :)

I cant believe im finaly leaving this loony bin im working in ...... wheeeeeeeeeee my idiot OCPD boss can now get someone else to measure the piles of paperwork on desks .....

I just feel very sorry for the african staff, I have made a few good friends with them and they actualy tried to hold a meeting to get bossman to encourage me to stay. Poor sods ..... I have encouraged them all in how to find the labour department and improve their current sitautions. So at least I have contributed something .

My personal pet hate is seeing people bein exploited it makes my hair stand on end .... so if I have managed to improve 11 mens lives im happy

To all of you and CS, and kitties etc have a super XMAS and a safe new year .. be very good all of you.

Well, Carol, the best of luck with your plans and the moce. Hope the boss can find someone with matching OCD to work with him? Lets hope you have planted useful seeds with the men left behind, and that they too will find something better.
Have a great new year, and we look forward to hearing from you in the New Year once you're settled down.