Question

Late Period - Negative Test
I''m 32 years old and married. I have always been on time with my periods - sometimes 1 day late or 1 day early but that''s how much it has differed. My husband and I have been trying for a baby and I was diagnosed with endometriosis a couple of years ago. I am now 6 days late but 2 days ago started getting a small amount of brown discharge like i would get if i was starting my period but still nothing happened. I took a home pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. Should I wait before going for a blood test. I don''t have any other symptoms either only slight cramping occasionally!

A blood test will give you a definite answer, but it doesn't sound like you are pregnnat. There may be another reason for the late period. I would suggest that you rather see your doctor for an assessment.