Question

late period or preggies?
hi, im 20 and my boyfriend and i are sexually active, the last few time we havent used a condom and im not on any form of contriception, i have been having my period but this time im late, my boyfriend doesnt ever cum inside of me but im still worried that i might be pregnant. i do suffer from irregular periods, can you fall pregnant on the discharge he lets off before he ejaculates? im really scared, what are the first signs of pregnancy or could i be late because im stressed out and anxious for it to come
thanx

You can fall pregnant from pre-ejaculate. The only way to know if your period is late because of pregnancy, is to do a pregnancy test.