Question

Latex Allergy
I have got a suspected latex allergy/intolerance. However every doctor I go to seems perplexed at this and none can help me.
The only sources I have to go on are online ones and I can''t get a diagnosis off that.
It is getting increasingly bad, affecting where I can go and what I can eat.

Are there any places or people in the Cape area who deal with this kind of thing?

Rachel

What exactly are you referring to when you say you are latex intolerant? What substance are you referring to? Do you perhaps mean lactose intolerant? On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.