Question

Lazy puppy
Please help.

I am having a hard time housetraining my 2.5 month old boxer puppy. I take him out during the middle of the night to do his business and reward and praise him for doing so and try to be as consistant as possible, he has access to the garden during the day when I am at work, even though he stays inside and doesn't have any accidents during the day. However, when I'm home, he frequently has accidents in the lounge or wherever he is in the house. He knows where to go as I have been training him for the past three weeks. Please help!
cybervet

Take him out regularly when you are home. The fact that he does not have accidents when you are away is a good sign. By taking him out regularly when home and praising him for doing it when takewn out should help him get the idea.