Question

Learning Disability
I have a brother who is about 22yrs.He is in grade 10 and always repeats a grade before he goes to the next grade. I would like to send him to a proper school e.g Technical School but I am afraid that he might also not do well. I am about to send him to an Educational Psychologists but most of them are very expensive around R1500 a session and he is not on medical aid. Can you please give me contacts of Psychologist around Pretoria inclunding Clinics, Hospital and Educational Instution who can a bit cheaper.

Max, most psychologists have closed for the holidays so a quote is out of the question, but the best would probably be to contact the psychology department at the University of Pretoria. Good luck.