Ask an expert

08 Mar 2007

Leaving SA
We're a lesbian couple both born and bred in SA with no immediate foreign ancestory. We have a son. Does anyone know if we have a chance of emmigrating? This is our home but I would like to explore the possibilities we may have of raising our child in a safer, kinder and less violent society. Where do we begin our research?
Answer 382 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Moms and thanks for this post.

I suggest you consult with a gay lawyer who has experience in emigration issues. Call me @ Triangle Project on 021 448 3812 to chat about this and I'll try to refer you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.