Question

Leg Pain
I have bad adhesions on right, Dr said to give it time should feel better after about a year. This is 10 months after op and the pain is worse, it is down my leg on the right, very sore. I also have a spot in my right that aches for anything, eg full badder and even sitting wrong. The leg pain also comes from that spot. Should I still give it time, I am getting worried about this.
Cyberdoc

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Please be so kind as to advise exactly where the adhesions are, as well as the spot where you get the aches. I also would like to know how old you are and if you suffer from any form of vigorous vains. On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger