Ask an expert

14 Jan 2003

Legal Advise
Can you please tell me where on the Net (preferably on Mweb) can I get advise regarding divorce settlement and child support?
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Zelna, MWeb used to have a legal advice forum, but I don’t think it’s active anymore. I don’t work for Mweb so I can’t say for sure if they started an alternative site somewhere else. Maybe one of the readers of this forum might be able to help. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.