Question

Legs
Hi..id like to know what approach is best for building bigger legs. Ive read 2 different articles. 1 says low weight and high reps is best for legs as legs are a unique bodypart and grow best under higher reps. Then the other article says the opposite, and says just like any other muscle, its best to use a low rep and high weight approach in order to build leg muscles. What do you recommend?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

I'd go with the low rep high weight option - be sure not to start out too heavy - gradually increase weight.