Question

Lennon Slimming Mixture
Hi there!

I have been taking Lennon Slimming Mixture for about 4 months now and it has worked in slimming my body and firming my skin.

I read an article that not every herbal remedy is good for you. I trust lennon's as a reputable company who gives an honest product and I've never taken any other fat burner (bioslim) etc.

I don't have the information about the ingredients with me at the moment - do you need to know what's in it to give me advice as to whether it's a honest mixture or not.

I just want to make sure that this mixture is not harmful in the long run

Dear Candy
Yes, I need to see what the ingredients are to be able to give an opinion. I can't keep up with the flood of slimming pills that are on the SA market, so list the ingredients and I will reply.