Question

LEPTIN / SLENDER WONDER
New 1!!!!!
I need feedback on the Slender Wonder product and the injections.
Do they work. Obviously you need to do your part as well. Can you only get the injections i.r.o. leptin levels or do you have to make use of the shakes as well.
Have lost 15kg on my own but standing still for the past 2 months. BIG BUMMER!!!!!!
Tx 2 every1 responding.

Dear 69
I am very sceptical that any commercial product at the moment contains leptin. According to a research report that was published last week, leptin injections are not an option at the moment. So I wonder what those injections contain? If you use shakes to lose weight they generally do help provided that your energy intake is decreased.
Congratulations on losing those 15 kg - you are a **star**