Question

LEUOMATOSES METASTESIZING MIOMONI
DIAGNOSES AFTER A LUNGBIOP.HISTORECTOMY HAS BEEN DONE.
? WILL THE GROWTH IN THE LUNGS STOP.
? WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THE SPASMS I GET IN MY BACK AND CHESTMUSCLES,THAT CAUSES
SHORTNESS OF BREATH.

THANK YOU.
KATHY

Kathy, this sounds like something serious. If you can just get me the correct spelling of the lung biopsy report it would help a lot (as the doctor’s secretary to spell if for you). It sounds like the primary was in the uterus and the fact that is has spread to the other side of the diaphragm doesn’t make for good news. Before I say anything more, you will have to give me more detail. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.