Question

liddoring
Hi. I have a "lid-doring" at the bottom of my foot. How can I get rid of this. I have tried scratching it out even put nail polish on to smother it. But nothing seem to work. What can I do. Thank you so much

Dear Doring
It will be best to see a podiatrist - it may not be a liddoring ( corn) but a wart. If it is a wart, it needs to be frozen or cut out, and if it is a corn, you may need to wear a special insole to relieve the pressure of the bone on the skin of the bottom of the foot.
See http://www.epodiatry.com/corns-callus.htm
You can find a podiatrist near you by looking on easyinfo.co.za under medical