Ask an expert

13 Mar 2007

Hi. I have a "lid-doring" at the bottom of my foot. How can I get rid of this. I have tried scratching it out even put nail polish on to smother it. But nothing seem to work. What can I do. Thank you so much
Answer 17,200 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Doring
It will be best to see a podiatrist - it may not be a liddoring ( corn) but a wart. If it is a wart, it needs to be frozen or cut out, and if it is a corn, you may need to wear a special insole to relieve the pressure of the bone on the skin of the bottom of the foot.
You can find a podiatrist near you by looking on under medical
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.