Question

life
i feel like the universe is against me, i had a broken home,guys are telling me im such a great person but none of them are even trying to be in a relationship with me, and my best friend is begging her sister-in-law to be her bridesmaid, instead of me..i graduated my honours recently and hav a good paying job, but when it comes to emotional soulful nurturing love, i am absolutely empty...im 25 and i yearn for happiness, ive tried my best to overcome my circumstances..but why isnt life working out for me...wish i could give my life to a cancer patient

Dear coco, I know how you feel. And as someone wise once said to me when I similarly complained that it felt as though everyone was against me, she said : "Not true ! In some parts of Waziristan and the whole of Mongolia, they are still counting the votes on that !"
A broken home can be tough, but many really marvellous people have come from one. Maybe you're even half as marvellous as other people say ( they have no good reason for lying about that ). Love comes, but not on demand. And not if we insist on givin up. CBT style counselling could help you develop more self-esteem and a more positive self-image.
Maybe you have become depressed, and deserve treatment for that, too, as it makes everything seem convincingly but unrealistically gloomy.
You don't know all that's happening in your best friend's families, or why she may feel she has to ask her sister-in-law to be a bridesmaid. Its no insult to you, and doesn't dminish your considerable worth at all