Question

life
Got a girl pregnant. We fight a lot.different religions.parents disowned me.do I have to marry her or can I just kill myself

What on earth are you thinking ? It is, as I'm sure you realize, wise to be certain of a relationship before taking any risk of getting a partner pregnant. Relationships are hard, especially when there are religious or other major differences ; sometimes the problems lie mainly between yourselves, sometimes the parents have and cause the most differences around such differences. If your parents disowened you, then they are behaving badly, according to any religion that recognizes the duties of parents towards children as including love.
However. the girl is pregnant, and you are significantly responsible for her well-being and that of the child. How could killing yourself possibly help at all, or contribute otwards meeting your obligations towards her and the child ? Whether or not you marry her, is something to be discussed and decided between you ; but your responsibilities, including those towards the child, should not be avoided. Be a man and face and meet your responsibilities.