Question

life is bad
I''m involved with a women who has mentally abused me.I have decided enough is enough however she found out today she is pregnant.I hate her guts and don''t want to be with her.please help

If she was abusive and cruel, why did you allow the situation to develop that enabled her to become pregnant ? ( presumably by you ? ) Is it possible that contraception was being used, or you believed it to be so, and she may have manipulated that so that a pregnancy could entrap you ? Just a thought. But there is no advantage to you or the coming child, to stay with a truly abusive woman ( if, indeed she is thus ). Maybe a proper but calm and mature discussion with the aid of a couples counsellor, is in order so you may both better understand what has been happenin, what is happening, and what may yet happen, and what is best for everyone.