Question

Life is strange
Why in life, you end up doing the things you don't wanna do. I mean, you can vow and say, "I'll never do that". I mean, I vowed that I'll never get involved with a married man in my life but I found myself in the hands of a married man. May be is it bcoz, I am in the separation with my husband aswell, whom I loved and trusted so much but ended up in abuse or I need a shoulder to cry on and I happen to bump on this man again who happen to be married and loving.

Another taught is, if these men can love their wives and treat them with respect, they wouldn't go out and have affairs with married man. I think some where some how, we are pushed by these called husband of ours! What do you think?

And some maried men are horribly skillful at recognizing and exploiting someone when they'[re vulnerable. Find an independent shoulder, or a counsellor.