Question

Light vs normal bleeding
Hi All,

May you please explain to me the difference between normal period bleeding and light (causes being sign of pregnancy, bleeding between periods, etc) bleeding. whats the difference in terms of flow, quantity of blood and texture.

if u're pregnant and spotting, r u supposed to be urinating clots and have blood red urine and continous cramps?

If it is lighter than your usual periods, that is significant.
I don't understand the rest of the question. It is better to describe what is happening to you and then ask a question.