Question

Like to have sex with older woman
Is this normal?? Im 33 and enjoy having sex with older woman more than woman my age! Infact iv'e never had sex with a woman my age or younger! I disire older woman!! Love older woman !! And enjoy sex so much with older woman !! why!!!!

There's certainly nothing wrong with forty- and sixtysomethings, or GenX'ers and octogenarians, getting it on as long as all involved are caring and consenting. Big age differences between partners, especially if one is a lot older than the other, raise eyebrows because it's not the "norm." Many people don't want to imagine or accept that older people are sexual and sexually desired, or suspect that the younger halfs are in it for the money or impending inheritance. You, and hopefully your partner, enjoyed your time together, so it sounds like hanging around at your local senior centre would be a good idea.

On- and off-line dating services are available where you can search for older women who fancy youngsters like yourself, and vice-versa. And, if you place a personal ad in the local newspaper, your phone would probably ring off the hook. Where else? Try continuing ed classes, bookstores, libraries, the supermarket, health clubs, town meetings, political events.

One more piece of advice: you might avoid the words "very old women" in your quest for senior sex. (Besides, 65-years-young would be considered mature or older, not very old.) Some of these women you lust after might take offense to this description, especially those who can outperform you in more ways than one.