Question

Lingering Cold
Hi doc

I had quite a bad cold/flu just over a week a ago, which lasted for about 4-5 days. I took the usually cold medication, and I am feeling much better except I still have a running nose and that feeling of phlegm in my throat. I went to the doctor, and its not infected. How long will my nose be running/congested for???
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Jason,

It's impossible for me to predict when your symptoms will dissapear and when you'll be better. However, | can recommend using an immune system supplement such as Viral choice. Your runny nose and postnasal drip can be treated symptomatically with over the counter products as used before should you feel it necessary.