Question

Lipolytic Injection
I've got a friend who's following a diet program under the guidance of a doctor, which consists of a low fat/carb diet and daily sub cutenous injections of 25ml of something described as "Lipolytic Injection (Non nomen propium) PR1457802 "
What is in the injection?

Dear JasonTMaroc
I am not sure what these injections contain. 'Non nomen' means 'No name' so I suspect that this is probably what we call a 'placebo' (it could even just be water!). I am highly sceptical if the slimming injections actually contain anything that is effective to make people lose weight. What usually happens is that the injections (whatever they contain!) are dispensed with a diet that causes weight loss because it is either a starvation diet or a high-protein, high-fat Atkins-type diet. Such diets do cause weight loss, but there is a tendency to regain all the weight that is lost once the person reverts to normal eating (it's very difficult to stick to such diets). The most sensible solution for weight loss is still to use a low-fat balanced diet and daily aerobic exercise.