Question

LIPOSUCTION
HI!
Im veryseiously considering Liposuction, id just like to hear any success stories from ppl whove had it done in SA, what did you have done and who did you get the proceure done by. How painful was it?how much did it cost and how long did it take to see a difference. and mostimportantly, was it worth IT? THANK YOU!
Tina (",)

Tina, I think you should change your heading to something like “Reader’s experiences with liposuction wanted”. People seldom bother to open questions if the header doesn’t interest them. At this stage it looks like just another question to me and not many people will bother to look at it. Good luck.