Question

little time to train
Hi there fitness doc, welcome back.
I started training 6 months ago, cycling, stepping, light weights and stretching. the results are fab and I lost 15kg, with the correct diet too. I excersise twice a day, 6 days a week,for 40 min. the problem however is that I am changing jobs and I wont have time to keep up this routine. do you think it would make much difference if I only train once a day for 40 min?

Dear Krissy,

Congratulations on your weight loss success and chnaging jobs!

If you wish to maintain your current fitness and bodyweight, than working out once a day for 40 minutes will probably be adequate. If you wish to continue losing weight, you may have to increase the intensity of your effort during that one 40 minute bout or reassess your diet to encourage further weight loss. Or, add in a light workout on your "off" day.

See what happens and just do the best that you can.

Best of Luck!