Question

liver experts
hi, Im just trying to see if you can help me locate some liver experts in South Africa. My father is suffering with that disease and we need some experts. im not sure exactly what it is but other doctors have said it has to do with the liver. Please can somebody help. Any clinics or hospitals that deal with that will be most welcome.
thank you in advance
Faith

Faith, depending on the problem, you will have to see a specialist physician, gastroenterologist or a surgeon. The easiest would be to ask your GP to refer you to the appropriate specialist. Good luck.