Ask an expert

07 Feb 2003

liver experts
hi, Im just trying to see if you can help me locate some liver experts in South Africa. My father is suffering with that disease and we need some experts. im not sure exactly what it is but other doctors have said it has to do with the liver. Please can somebody help. Any clinics or hospitals that deal with that will be most welcome.
thank you in advance
Answer 381 views

01 Jan 0001

Faith, depending on the problem, you will have to see a specialist physician, gastroenterologist or a surgeon. The easiest would be to ask your GP to refer you to the appropriate specialist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9260 votes
66% - 17823 votes