Question

Livifem
Good afternoon,

I went for blood tests after experiencing months of night (and day) sweats and feeling awful. It turned out that I had a count of less than 40 for Estrogen. I thn went to my gynae, who prescribed Livifem which I have been taking for th last thre months now. I have very regular periods which are heavy and on a 28 day cycle. this has stayed the same whilst on livifem.
The problem is this - I have always been a migraine sufferer, but since being on Livifem, I am getting headaches every day, usually waking up with a headache etc. its getting to the point where i cant handle the headaches anymore.
Is there something else I can take other than Livifem? I went to see my Gynae yesterday, but he sai the Livifem is harmless even if I am having normal periods, and to carry on with it - he disregarded my headaches, saying its probably from stress.
Please advise what I can take instead, and if I should be on Livifem.
Many thanks

I would need to know more details before I can comment - your age, what contracetion you have used before, whether you have any risk factors for strokes/thrombosis/heart attacks, any medical history.