Question

Livifem and chest pains
Doctor, can Livifem or Angeliq result in one having chest pains please? I took Angeliq for a year, all fine, then went off it due to bloadtedness. Dr then gave me Livifem, which I took for a month. Stopped 3 days ago as I am experiencing chest pains. What now please? I still get hot flushes, but not taking anything at the moment. I read the Tibolone in Livifem isnt too good for a person? Re weight gain. Kindly advise. Thank you!

These should not cause chest pains. However, if you are at the age when you are taking HRT, heart problems are commoner and you should see your doctor to have this checked out. Dixarit and one of the SSRIs are alternatives for hot flushes but these will need to be discussed with your doctor.