Question

Lletz Biopsy
I went for the Lletz on Mon 20th. When i woke from the op, i was burning. When i went to the loo, it was burning. It is now a week, it is still like this. I went to my GP on Wed and she says that the lips of my vagina are open which is causing the pain and why i cant sit or urinate without it burning. I dont know what to do anymore cause it is really painfull. I have been given an ointment to put on, citric granules to prevent it from burning (which doesnt work), and pain killers. Is this just something i must ride out or is there anything else that can help the healing process in making it heal faster?

This does not sound right. I would suggest that you go back to your gynaecologist.