Question

Lock Jaw
Every 4th/5th.day when I awake my mouth is just stiff, when I attempt to open it gives off that bone crunching sensation even when I close it, only about 15-30 minutes later Iam able to open my mouth normally, but still the rest of the day my jaw doesn't feel the same .... Why does this happen ? Is there anything I can doe to combat this ?

Elroy, it sounds like you’re suffering from bruxism (teeth grinding) and it might be due to stress or it might just be a bad habit. There are other reasons too, but you would have known if you had those problems. The bruxism may cause jaw muscle spasm and even partial dislocation of the jaw. The best would be to go for a good physical examination and if nothing it found wrong, to ask your dentist to make you a bite plate to stop you from damaging your teeth while you’re sleeping. Good luck.