Question

London BOMS
Anyone here from london, I think it is terrible. This affects SA also. There are so many South African Working there.

Wonder who or what explenation will come out of this?

Surely the explanation is already obvious. There are a relatively small group of profoundly evil people, so barbaric that a stone-age community would be highly civilized by comparison to them, who have perverted their own religiion, from one based on valuing peace, into one that is totally centred on hatred and killing. I think it will require a great deal more condemnaion from leading Muslim clerics and authorities, and a large amount more active assistance by the Muslim communities wih the auhorities, to ensure that these creatures have no support and no safe hiding-places in ANY community in ANY country.