Question

Looking for an EEG machine...
Mother has psychosis  medication may have contributed to parkinson''s. Need to know which state clinic or hospital nearest to Swaziland has an EEG?

I"m not at all sure whether an EEG machine would provide the answers you need. Did she have a properly diagnosed psychotic illness first ? Then given meds which may have caused parkinson's ? That sounds like a possible scenario. Many otherwise effective or useful anti-psychotic meds, especially the older and cheaper ones, do indeed have the potential to cause parkinsonian symptoms ( not really the classic parkinson's disease itself, but near enough to be very troublesome). Sometimes using a different med will be useful without those side-effects. Sometimes a different med can be added which has anti-parkinsonian effects and reduce the parkinsonian tremors, etc.
But I dont see where an EEG would help, as it has no place in diagnosing parkinson's whatever caused it.
And of course, what one needs is not just the machine, but the technician who knows how to run it and a neurologist who knows how to read the very complex results, IF one needs an EEG to start with.
SOunds to me as though she'd be best helped by seeing a good neurologist ( as the problems can be diagnosed by good examination, history and diahnostic skills ) or maybe a particularly good psychiatrist.