Ask an expert

02 Feb 2009

Looking for Endometris specialist
I need to have a hysterectomy and would like the surgeon to be an endo specialist in order to remove all the endo I have, which includes bowel endo.
I don' t believe that this is my gynae' s speciality.
Please does anyone know who I can see in the Cape Town area?
Answer 378 views

01 Jan 0001

You could try one of the fertility experts. They often deal with endometriosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18754 votes